Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacation Part 5: Fairwell Charleston

   
Posted by Picasa
We were so happy to finally be on the ship. The weather was warm but the sky was cloudy and the city looked so lovely. Our ship left a little after 3 and hours leading to our departure I had doubts we should be going. Zeda was with Jarrod's family since we'd been gone. Sunday night when we had skyped with her she looked miserable and was pretty much coughing up a lung. The morning we were leaving Charleston Sherri (Jarrod's mom) took her to the doctor and they found out she had Asthma, I talk about it here. I wasn't able to find out much about it before I lost cell coverage. At the same time Jarrod was on the phone with his mom, I was on the phone to Mitchum's Jewelers asking for MORE jewelry for the 417 shoot. Needless to say, things were going wrong back at home and I wouldn't be able to check on a single thing for the next 4 days. Awesome. However, once we were off, I forced myself to focus on my hubby. Doesn't he look so cute. :)

No comments: