Sunday, June 19, 2011

I can't get enough of this stuff

Posted by Picasa
My new favorite drink.  I've had one almost everyday since Zeda's party last Sunday. So. So. So. good.  Today, my mixture is all gone so I now must move on but I will miss this little concoction.

1/2 Jar - Special mixtures
1/2 Jar - Sprite
1 shot - gin

Special mixtures - Last Sunday was Z's party, to drink I had a mixture of lemonade, frozen strawberries and fresh cut lemons.  After the party, the lemonade was gone leaving me with a TON of fruit.  So I poured a large amount of water in the container and let it sit overnight which created my "special mixture"  It was too stout to just drink as juice so I made other plans for it. 

The sprite was also leftover from the party, therefore, I will not have that in my house either.  Sad day my favorite drink is gone, I guess I will create another. :)

No comments: