Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's what I do...


I thought things would slow down after I had Zeda's party over and done with...but it hasn't. I'm not complaining, I've had a fantastic summer with friends, family and my Zeda girl but it's going too fast. I got to see my wonderful friend Meg tonight because she now LIVES in Springtown. We had Yogurt...my most favorite thing on the planet. I met up with her and Lyndz. We had the babies with us so we had to cut it short when it became obvious that bedtime was fast approaching.
Tonight, Jarrod is out of town and will get back at 2 or 3 am. I like to wait up for him plus it gives me an opportunity to get lots done while the Z baby is sleeping. Tonight...well all week, I've been working on a shower I'm doing this Saturday. It's for Jarrod's cousin/bf Zac and his soon-to-be wife Kristin. They are getting married in October and Zac's mom Sheila wanted me to do a summer/out by the pool themed shower. It's been so fun shopping and planning this little event. Here is a sneak peak at some of the decor...I don't want to show too much in case the bride looks at my post. I will share more later. Now, I must get back to cutting, wrapping, and pouring.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: