Saturday, July 24, 2010

6 things you didn't know...

Okay, this post isn't for the weak stomach readers. However, I feel the need to post it because it is just too funny. Here's the story...
My friend, Megan has a "Friday Favorite" series on her blog. Every Friday she post something interesting or fun that she has found on-line that week. Since she just moved and started a new job her time for blogging has been limited. Last Friday, she asked her readers to post their Friday Favorites for her. My sister was a little late in posting, but she did find something that is really good! However, when she went to post the comment she forgot to add the link...when she went back to try and post it, it wouldn't work. I tried to post it and it wouldn't work, so here I am writing a blog about it. Are you ready?!?!?




Happy reading :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am scared to even click on the link...

laura said...

wow...that is weird...

foodierachel said...

OMG, that's disgusting! I don't care how healthy it may be.....