Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Say Goodbye to the Diapers!

So, I guess I can officially say that Z baby is potty trained.  She has been in panties full-time for a couple of weeks now, except for when she sleeps.  I can't believe I managed to get her potty trained with everything going on.  My goal was to start going panties full-time when we got back from vacation but she just wasn't having a diaper anymore so I went for it.  We've been in panties at home for awhile now.  I was just scared to go out into the world with them but I knew it had to happen sometime.  She's done great and now I'm learning where every potty is in Springfield.  Yay.  Good job Z baby, thanks for making it so easy on mama.  Now, please stay potty trained when I leave for 10 days. :) Love you.   

3 comments:

Emily said...

Whoo-hoo! :) Okay, you helped me when I was engaged, and one of these days you'll have to give me lots of pregnancy/baby advice, and then will come potty-training...so I hope you've taken careful notes.... ;)

jencampbell11 said...

Way to go Becca!

Carrie said...

I need notes please...