Thursday, November 11, 2010

Going Global

Ok, I'm a math nerd. . . I'll admit it. What do you expect from an engineer, but I really do enjoy numbers and statistics. Which is why when Becca showed me that we can actually view the stats from our blog I absolutely loved it. It's kind of neat how much different information that's being kept track of. One of the best ones I think is where page views are coming from by country. As you can clearly see below you are actually reading an internationally followed blog. I'm not really sure who these people are or why in the world they would stumble across our blog but I think it's really neat. Becca and I love to travel and the idea that we have a pseudo connection to other countries through our blog is funny. What's especially ironic is that number four on the list, Malta, is actually where we spent our honeymoon and for such a small country it's really representing itself. But I have to give credit where credit is due and thank Russia for being the top international viewer. Regardless, if there really is anyone out there from another country who actively reads our blog or even if you're just stopping through, we'd love to hear from you in the comments. It's just a great reminder of how small our world really is.
Pageviews by Countries
United States
3,911
Russia
52
Hungary
47
Malta
24
Canada
20
Netherlands
17
Iraq
12
Ecuador
11
Mexico
11
Luxembourg
10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was probably just me checking your blog while I was on my last crusade to save the world from Necro-Nazis.