Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Wish List...

For everyone asking...here is what I want for my birthday. :)

I think it's time for a new hair cut, I want something different but I don't want it short. I love this model's hair...what do you think? Should I go for it?
I've been wanting one for awhile now...no making fun Megan!

I want knit boots. I'm not that picky on which ones...although I love the uggs. Ha. I would love the most expensive ones. However, I like the heather colored ones here.

Toms will always be on my list...I heart the wedges.

Now on to more practical things...
I need need need storage boxes...all sizes
I find it odd I don't have one of these but my cakes would turn out better if I did.
I need another...mine is, well...gross now. I use it to much!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

love those boots! and i think that haircut would look awesome on you!

cabaret25 said...

Hi - Just stumbled across your blog. Check out www.giftknow.com to make this wishlist real. You could just add all these items in the sizes and colors you want directly from the stores online. Then your friends can just click the links and head right there to buy the exact items you want :) Thought you might find it handy. Cute Toms btw! Hope you get what you want.
- Cara

Emily said...

Are we talking about the model for the jeans or the BumpIts?

Anonymous said...

I will you get a bump-it for your birthday....
Hahaha :)