Monday, November 15, 2010

Go away leaves...I want my husband back





I love fall, I love everything about fall. EXCEPT...for our leaves! One of the many reasons I'm excited to move, is because of the leaves. We LOVE our trees, and we will miss having giant trees around our house but I am tired of all the leaves. Our neighbors hate us because our leaves. One neighbor, puts a small fence around his yard every fall to keep our leaves out.
This year, Jarrod has worked extra hard on raking and burning our leaves since we are trying to make our house beautiful so we can sell and sell fast! However, I'm tired of him being outside and messing with those stupid leaves when he's home. The even crappier thing, the next day it doesn't even look like it did a thing. Boo leaves!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: