Saturday, June 12, 2010

They Came!!!!

Do you remember the post about my desire for a certain pair of Toms shoes? I asked for them for Mother's day (which was last month) and Jarrod said, "I keep checking babe, but I don't think they sell them anymore." So...I've been trying to think of something else I want for Mother's day.
He's right, they are not going to sell them anymore, however, last Saturday he got an email from Toms, (unbeknownst to me) that said...

Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project!
The Last 1000 Pairs Now Available! Shop Womens | Shop Mens

As soon as he saw the email (thanks to his Droid that lets him know the second he receives an email) he snagged a pair up! Don't get excited if you're wanting a pair, because they are now all sold out. I got a box in the mail yesterday: to Jarrod from Toms! I got EXCITED! I know it was for me...I knew it. I was totally surprised, I thought there was no hope of me having those amazing looking shows. I had to wait all day, he wouldn't let me open them without him.

Awww....they are here and on my feet. I love them and I love the man who bought them for me even more. Life is good.

If you're board and would like to know about the mission and the project behind my new amazing shoes check out Charlize Theron's Africa Outreach Project.

No comments: