Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots to do...


Ava is here and I am dieing to hold her. However, I have a nasty nasty cold so I have to stay away. Since that being said, I'm working full speed ahead on Ava's Sip n See and Z's birthday party. I'm going a little crazy with both parties 1) It might be my sis's last baby 2) Z only turns 1 once 3) It's what I do...plan parties and 4)I just can't stop myself!

So this weekend...I'm staying home to rest and get well so I can hold my little Ava wava and while I'm home here are things I'm going to do...

build the candy house, make suckers, send invitations, make party favors, tie ribbons, make candy blocks, bake and freeze cupcakes, make a diaper tree, finish all the decorations for both parties, finish the menu, wrap presents.

Along with my usual do to list...

play with Zeda, go on a walk, crunches, mop floors, do the dishes, laundry, clean Z's toys, pick the garden, makes a couple of fabulous meals (we have hit our eating out budget for the month) make coffee :) a few times a day, feed Zeda, and the dogs, then rest.

I also think we are going to have a garage sale here next weekend. I know it's crazy but I desperately want to get ride of some of this junk and it's secertly my way of getting J-rod to clean the garage!

So, I'm off...I need to take advantage of Z sleeping right now. I'll have more pictures up later. This one is just a filler. :)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Girl! You are a busy busy lady! But, what would we do with our time if we didn't have so much to do! LOVE the header picture!

Anonymous said...

I love that your to-do list includes "crunches." Ha :)