Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Small Group Thanksgiving

I realized the other day that I hardly ever write about our small group.  It's a bit odd since we see them every week.  They have been a huge part of our lives for the past 5 years.  We started with 5 couples and now we have 10.  We also started with no babies and now we have six and two on the way.  I'd say the group has changed a bit over the years but I truly am thankful for the community I have in them.  We've all been through a lot and one thing I can say is that we were ALWAYS there for each other.  Maybe sometimes I take their friendship for granted, knowing they will always be there but last night, sitting around the Thanksgiving table with almost EVERYONE there I felt a huge appreciation for these people.  They truly love me and I love them.
 Kyle and Bethany Kosovich
 Beckie and Tyler Hutchins (our newest members)
 Danielle and Steve Monsanto 
Telina and Brandon Monsanto (soon to be)
 Will and Sarah Hulbert
Jordan, Laura, Ella and Emerie Philips
Kylie and Devin Wright
Shoneen, Steve, Addie and Andrew Davis
The Yoders, minus Tim.  Ashleigh, Aspen and baby Willow (coming in March)


No comments: