Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Fever

I'm getting a little spring fever in me today.  My calendar is filling up like you wouldn't believe, so I thought I'd better get Zeda's closet ready for the summer now while I still have time.  However, the rest of my house feels very spring"ish" as well.  It looks like spring cleaning has taken place because it kind of has...we had an open house on Sunday so the house is spotless.  Plus, I have a bowl of lemons on my island and some citrus meltaways beside it.  If that doesn't scream spring, I don't know what does.

 Here is the mess of switching out Z's winter clothes for her spring/summer ones.  We unpacked stuff from last summer that still fits, items that our mothers have bought her along with just a few things I bought on sale at the end of the season last year.  I'm still a little bummed this girl has more clothes then I do but I'm at the point I realize I just need to get over it...she will forever have more clothes then I do.  I then packed up everything that doesn't fit and will be taking it to my sister's house for baby Ava tomorrow. 

This is her trying to "help".  She was a trooper letting me play dress up with her.  I needed to see if things still fit.
 Yes, she's a climber, she showed me how she can climb in and out of her bed now.  It was quite impressive.  So I moved the bouncer which is what she was using...hopefully that will stop the madness.

No comments: