Monday, October 18, 2010

Congrats Zac & Kristin

This weekend Becca and I spent a great weekend in St. Louis. We had a lot of fun with friends and family and I'm sure one of us will write more about that soon, but the main event was the wedding of my cousin Zac and his new wife Kristin. As Zac has often said, I have known him since he was zero and he has been one of my best friends ever since then. We spent a lot of time together growing up and were even roommates throughout college. It was so great to see him this weekend so extremely happy and I'm very excited to have Kristin join the family. I don't think I've seen him as happy as he has been since he's met Kristin. So congratulation Zac and Kristin, we all love you and I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend than being a part of your wonderful celebration. We had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: