Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

A little recap of Valentine's Day...
Monday night we went out for sushi with our small group friends and had a great time, so Tuesday we stayed in with our little sweetheart herself.  She's felt awful since Saturday so we wanted things to be easy on her.  Tomorrow, Thursday, we are headed to the dr's office.  We just can't break her fever or control her asthma.  Jarrod and I are really ready for some sleep as I'm sure she is too.
However, we made the best of it Tuesday night.  I was telling Z baby that we were having a party with daddy that night and she was thrilled.  SHE wanted to get in a pretty dress for the party.  When Jarrod got home from work he turned some music on and she danced (which did NOT help the coughing).  I finished up dinner, we ate lettuce wraps, fondue and chocolate covered strawberries.  Zeda had some pink milk and that's about it.  Poor baby.  After we ate, she had a quick bath and then we watched Thumbelina as a family.  Once we put her to bed, Jarrod and I watched an episode of the Wire together.  We are so romantic :)  To be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm just so in love with my little family.

No comments: