Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Zeda Moment

Tonight I had another moment with Zeda that was hilarious and I don't want to forget.  This post is for me in 10 years but you can enjoy it now...

Zeda was doing her final potty for the night (I give her one chance to get it all out because potting is her tactic to stall) and she said what she always says, "One baby poo poo, one big poo poo, one baby toot toot, one big toot toot" I was looking on my phone waiting for her to finish and then she said, "I have an idea, (for some reason she started that statement today) you be in trouble mommy, sit in corner and tell me sorry."  I laughed and said, "Oh sorry Zeda" She said, "It's ok mommy, you can have kisses now"  Wonder where she got that?

Then she proceeds to say, "Mommy a cow, Zeda a princess."  WHAT!?!?!  Thanks Zeda, you're awesome.

3 comments:

Emily said...

She IS awesome. :) My favorite part of the story, though, was her little potty rhyme. Is there a story there??

LindseyBF said...

AHAHAHAHA. I'm seriously laughing out loud right now -- and loving that little princess! That whole story is hilarious!

Becca Murdaugh said...

No Emily, no story behind the rhyme. She's makes up things like that all the time. She's my corky little Zeda