Monday, September 20, 2010

Cher Bear and Chris Cross

Two of my really good friends just turned 26th. Yay! I was blessed with the chance to spend their birthday eve and birthday morning with them. Us girls stayed at my parent's Branson house on Friday night and went to dinner at the Bleu Olive. If you haven't tried the Bleu Olive in Branson, it's a must. Some of the best Mediterranean around. An odd addition to the restaurant was a belly dancer, she came around to give a little show while you were eating. She can by Megan and I, Megan jumped and I said, "It's their Birthday" as I pointed to the girls. Poor Cher and Chris, she made then stand up to dance. Plus, she come back to the table a couple of times. Sorry girls! We continued the night with a quick walk on the landing and a stop at Vintage Paris. Another must do in Branson/Holister. The next morning we ate at the Branson Cafe in downtown Branson...so good. I love little cute vintage breakfast places. They had this super tasty apple butter on every table. I order something that came with toast just to try it out. Yummy. Megan pointed out as we were leaving that you can buy a jar of it. I would like that in my stocking at Christmas please!


The girls opening their gifts!

The cute breakfast place...the apple butter is in the top right corner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: