Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30? Really 30?

Jarrod is 30 today. I can't believe it. I spent his entire 20's with him, crazy. I wanted to do something special for his birthday and celebrate with all of our friends but Jarrod had something else in mind.

You'd think being married to me, I would just throw a party, right, why not?  That is actually the last thing Jarrod wanted for his birthday.

So, what does the husband of a party planner ask for for his birthday?

A week of nothing.

That's right folks, Jarrod said all he wanted was a week at home every evenings. Ha. You'd think that would be easy but it's not. We ALMOST accomplished it. Monday night we were in St. Louis at a ball game with his boss and tonight we are going to dinner with his family. He's a sucker :). Being home Tuesday and Thursday night will just have to do.

Well, old man, I can't wait to spend the next 30 years with you.

1 comment:

LindseyBF said...

Awww. Happy Birthday, Jarrod!!