Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lovely gifts

One thing that usually gets over looked is the gifts you receive in the hospital when you have a baby.  Sure, diapers and other things are nice when taking a baby home, but one thing that makes a hospital stay sweeter is fresh flowers.  I loved how every nurse that came in commented on the room smelling so good because of the flowers and would always say, "It looks like you guys are loved."  Yes, nurses, we are loved and I am so thankful for that.
Another gift that I love getting in the hospital (not pictured) Food... sandwiches, ice cream and Starbucks!  You guys are just too good to this mama.

From: Nik and Megan

From: Fellowship (Our church/my work)

From: Nana and Larry

From: Zeda (i.e. my parents)
Not pictured: a lovely inside plant from the Johnsons.

No comments: