Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome to the family

The other night, my cute little brother-in-law popped the question to his girlfriend Karly. You might remember me talking about them here. Yes, the are quite the team and I love them dearly.
He asked her on December 21 during the lunar eclipse. He said, all the stars were aligned. I haven't seen it yet, but the ring is a wooden band and just what she wanted.
They are completely opposite of Jarrod and I but that's what keeps things so fun around the family. We love them and she is so good for Shaun. The best part is that she loves Zeda and Zeda loves her which makes my stars align (did I even use that right? Ha. I know nothing about the astrology world).
Here are some pics of this cute little couple! I'll keep you all updated with wedding details. :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: