Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is interesting when you're a new mom.  Your kids don't have a clue what's going on so it's their daddy's responsibility to make you feel special.  Thanks Jarrod for always making me feel special.  He got me a massage and a couple weeks later we went to dinner and ice cream to celebrate. 
Actual Mother's day was spent with Jarrod's parents for lunch and my parents for dinner.  We wanted to celebrate with our mom's who are so special to us.  They give us the world and love our babies with everything they have.
I also want to give a little special acknowledgement to my big sis, who takes care of me like a little mommy.  I'm pretty sure she thinks of me as her child.  She's very protective as any big sister should be.  She is very giving, loving, and nurturing to me and my children.  She drove me to the hospital when I was in labor, she coached me through labor, she's the first to hold my babies when they are crying, she'll change their diapers when they are extra dirty, she holds them so I can eat before her and loves them like her own.  
I could never show her how awesome I think she is.  Thanks Sister, I love you dearly.  Happy Mother's Day.  
Sarah and Ezra, Mother's Day 2012


1 comment:

LindzCon said...

This is so sweet Becca. Sarah is pretty wonderful. You are both great girls and are so lucky to have each other.