Monday, August 30, 2010

My hard working man...

Yesterday afternoon, Jarrod worked in the yard while Zeda napped and I...well I just took pictures of him working in the yard. Ha.

In the morning, at church, Phillip's sermon was about rediscovering marriage and the rolls of the husband and wife. It's been awhile since I've actually listened to a message. I hate to admit that, but it's true. Sometimes when you work at the same place you attend church, you either, A, get distracted and go to "work" because someone needs you, or B, you sit there and critique everything because your job is to make the "church experience" the best it can be for everyone else.

Yesterday, was different, I listened. It was a good experience. It made me so thankful and I left church feeling blessed. My husband is everything Phillip said a man should be. He's respectful, loyal, helpful and he cares. Yep, that's my husband. I'm so lucky. Look at him hard at work while I play with my camera. I love him. :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: